Yoga & Deep House rETREAT in ParadisE maY 18TH-24TH 2019
Deep House Yoga retreat May 18th - 24th 2019
Join the Deep House Yoga Crew - Najib & Jill for this transformational and relaxing retreat in San Pancho, Mexico, Nayarit in May 2019. We will be staying right on the beach, this will be a small and intimate yoga retreat with lots of music and gathering at the pool & beach at night to listen to and enjoy DJ sets. San Pancho is located in an "off the beaten track" coastal town, its rural, rustic & tranquil. The town shuts early, leaving lots of time for quiet introspection & connecting to nature.
Arrive May 18th into Puerto Vallarta, Fly out on May 24th.
THE FIRST FOUR GUESTS WHO REGISTER GET THE GIFT OF EARLY BIRD PRICING!
(USE OUR COUPON CODE: “EARLYBIRD”)
ENDS JAN 30TH 2019
Room options for Doubles, Triples, Couples and Single:
Double Occupancy (shared bathroom): $1540/person
Triple Occupancy (individual bathrooms): $1625/person
Your Hosts Najib & Jill
Strength-Focused Yoga in the Mornings (Ashtanga-Based Yoga)
Gentle Yoga in the Evenings: Yoga Nidra, Yin, Restorative, Tune-Up, Embodied Fun
Deep House Live Sets during class each night, and by the pool DJ sets at night.
Free Time Everyday
Airport Shuttle (Round-Trip)
Water, Coffee, Tea (During Breakfast Only)
Breakfast Everyday (and amazing range)
Welcome Dinner (First Night, non alco drinks included)
Farewell Dinner (Last Night, Moroccan Inspired Communal Meal, non alco drinks included)
Access to the Yoga Props and Shala
7 Days/6 Nights of Paradise
Not Included: Airfare, Alcohol, Coffee, Juices (other than breakfast) Extra Meals + Snacks, Extra Activities (SUP, Dance Workshop, Etc), Travel Insurance (Which is Mandatory. We recommend World Nomad),
Lunch and Dinner (Except for First and Last Night)
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The deposit is $395. It is non-refundable.
The remainder balance is due March 15, 2019.
PRE-TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS 1. Your passport must be renewed if it expires within 6 months of arriving. 2. Get some Travelers' Insurance. Whether it's from your credit card company or from a Traveling Insurance website. Be sure to show proof when you arrive. You can use World Nomad Insurance online, WeTravel's affiliate insurance or look around to see the variety of policy options that work best for you.
Note: If you decide to purchase through this affiliate link (We’ll get a credit, but at no extra cost to you).
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
Any cancellation will result in us keeping your non-refundable deposit of $395.
In addition, any cancellation made between: Feb 10th-Mar 15th, 2019 will result in a loss of 50% of the trip price.
Any cancellation made between: Mar 15th, 2019 and the retreat start will result in a total loss of funds.
We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum by Mar 15, 2019 (if we do so your deposit is refunded in full).
***** MUST READ TO TAKE PART, AND BY SIGNING UP FOR THIS RETREAT AGREE WITH THE BELOW *****
DEEP HOUSE YOGA LLC
TERMS & CONDITIONS, WAIVER, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
This Terms & Conditions, Waiver, Release and Hold Harmless Agreement (the “Agreement”) contains all terms and conditions between Deep House Yoga and you, a ticket purchaser and/or participant in a DHY event. By participating, purchasing and/or obtaining a ticket for a DHY event (“Event”), you agree to comply with any and all rules, regulations, terms, and conditions of the Event, including but not limited to the following:
1. I certify that I am physically able to participate in the Event and in any associated activity or performance, and that I have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical professional (“Physician”). I represent and warrant that I am in good physical health and do not suffer from any medical condition which would limit my participation in the Event. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a Physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Event. I acknowledge and fully understand as a participant, I will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death. I understand the risks associated with the Event and I agree to follow all instructions for safe participation.
2. I, on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns, knowingly andvoluntarily assume all risk of personal injury, serious injury, or death which may occur relating to, resulting from, or arising out of my participation in the Event. I hereby forever waive, release, and discharge DHY, its owner, staff, and representatives and other participants (“Releasees”) from any and all claims, demands, causes of action of any kind and arising from such risk for damages, injuries, losses, liabilities, and expenses that I may have or subsequently accrue to me, even if arising from the negligence of Releasees, or from third parties, and I assume full responsibility and liability for my participation and agree not to sue.
I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Releasees harmless from and against any and all claims by third parties for damages, injuries, losses, liabilities, and expenses relating to, resulting from, or arising out of my participation in the Event.
3. Without the written consent of DHY, I understand that I may not use any DHY intellectual property or event imagery in any advertisement or promotional material (including without limitation, in music videos or in posts on commercial social media accounts), or in the title or on the cover of any publication, unless the use is authorized by this Agreement or constitutes a fair use under United States law.
4. I acknowledge that DHY, third parties or other participants are using film, video, and photographic cameras at the Event, and that my image may be captured on film, video, or photographs that may subsequently be displayed or disseminated without my consent or payment of compensation to me, and I release DHY from any liability due to such capturing, display or dissemination.
5. I consent to have medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during the Event. I release DHY and all persons participating in any such medical treatment from all responsibility for any such actions.
6. I understand children under the age eighteen (18) years of age may attend the Event only accompanied by a parent or guardian, and if I bring a minor to the Event, I agree to the contractual terms contained in this Agreement on behalf of the minor.
2 of 2
7. I agree that DHY is not liable for acts of God, the weather, strikes, protests, or actions taken by government agencies and similar causes. I understand that tickets are nonrefundable even if the Event is terminated early or canceled by DHY.
8. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be issued for any reason. If I am obtaining tickets for, or providing any tickets to, any other person(s), I recognize that I am acting as that person’s agent in obtaining the tickets, and due to this agency relationship, I agree to this Agreement on behalf of any person to whom I deliver any of the tickets I obtain, and I shall notify any such person of this Agreement when I deliver a ticket to them. If I have obtained a ticket from another person, I also agree to this Agreement when the ticket is delivered to me. My use of a ticket to the Event also signifies my binding agreement to this Agreement.
9. I understand that the yoga instructor(s) are performing this Event as independent contractor(s) or sole proprietor(s) and have no affiliation to DHY. If any provision of this Agreement is held unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, that provision shall be severed and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws (and not the
laws of conflicts) of the State of California. By participating in the Event I acknowledge the following:
1. I have read and fully understand these terms and conditions, waiver and release of liability and the content of this Agreement, and that I do so knowingly and voluntarily, being legally competent, without any inducement or duress.
2. I am over eighteen (18) years of age. If participant is under eighteen (18) years of age, I warrant that I am the parent or legal guardian of the minor child and have the full right and authority to grant this consent on behalf of such minor, and that I am over eighteen (18) years of age.